Blog post ideas can be as ephemeral as dandelion seeds: one gust of wind and they’re floating away on the breeze. How do you sow the seeds of post inspiration? How do you capture those ideas before they fly away?
The author behind the whirly girl shares this blogging frustration in a cheeky, humorous post along with fun original illustrations.
Yesterday, I posted about the 5 things that made me smile/happy or simply brightened up my day.
Many of you viewed it BUT… none shared their 5 things.
So, I want to know, are you guys having such bad days?
So bad that you cannot pick out 5 positive things?
Ahhh… I really hope you have better days ahead and try to see the positives in each day like I am trying to do 🙂 There’s just way too much of negativity in this world right now. The least we can do is not add to it.
I was the seed. Planted by purpose or design or reason. Once planted it took some time to burst out of the shell. I was the determination to exist. Once out of the shell it took time to sprout. I was the energy to unfurl. Once sprouted it took a tremendous amount of time to […]
via I Am The Tree — The Chatter Blog
Hiii Friends 🙂
I know the usual Monday motivation is somewhat of a quote with some inspiration. That’s great but I wanna do it slightly different this time around.
I am going to name 5 things that brightened my Monday or simply just made me smile/happy and you should do the same 🙂 This will not only help us feel better for today, but also take us on a positive ride for the week. We can also look for all the good and positive things during the week and do a weekly one, or even just a Friday one. I like that we will be forced to focus on the GOOD things! Either way, Up to YOU 🙂 when and how you want this to go!
You can feel free to comment them below, and please do drop some suggestions as well.
Here’s my FIVE things:
- My doggy Scarlett: She was oh so cute this morning. The moment she saw me, she came jumping on me with her nonsensical smile and playful mood.
- The weather: I just looove sunrises and sunsets, and I am so fortunate to see beautiful ones as I drive pass the beach in the mornings. Thankfully we leave early, so I get to catch a stunning sunrise upon the ocean – what a sight.
- My friend: I wasn’t feeling too keen on today as I am not too well, but my friend offered to ride with me to the pharmacy to get some pain meds – that was so sweet of her, and that in itself, made me feel a little better 🙂
- Old photos: I am lucky to have some pictures of when my nephew was a few months and growing, going through these photos definitely brightened my day and brought back some good old memories.
- Music: I was a big Swiftie in younger years, and going through my hard drive this morning, spotted some good ol’ songs that made me put some of those on my playlist today, and I just love the country music! I think I am still a Swiftie! Go Taylor! 😀
I should be studying. 📚 But I’m not.
I took the book and kept it beside me. But what am I doing instead?
I’m rolling on the bed with pain. Pain in my stomach. Pain I’ve been suffering with since the hysteroscopy. It’s a pulling, twisting, throbbing kind of a pain. 😢
Pain meds? I’ve tried all kinds.
Tummy massage? Done.
But it just won’t go away. 😓⏳
You decide whether you want to shave or not. Hair is not disgusting, it’s normal. We all need to understand that and respect that not all of us are the same. We may have different preferences but it does not give us the right to judge others on their choices.
I won’t tell you to be open-minded.
I won’t tell you to be yourself.
Be whatever you want to be.