Hiii Friends 🙂
I know the usual Monday motivation is somewhat of a quote with some inspiration. That’s great but I wanna do it slightly different this time around.
I am going to name 5 things that brightened my Monday or simply just made me smile/happy and you should do the same 🙂 This will not only help us feel better for today, but also take us on a positive ride for the week. We can also look for all the good and positive things during the week and do a weekly one, or even just a Friday one. I like that we will be forced to focus on the GOOD things! Either way, Up to YOU 🙂 when and how you want this to go!
You can feel free to comment them below, and please do drop some suggestions as well.
Here’s my FIVE things:
- My doggy Scarlett: She was oh so cute this morning. The moment she saw me, she came jumping on me with her nonsensical smile and playful mood.
- The weather: I just looove sunrises and sunsets, and I am so fortunate to see beautiful ones as I drive pass the beach in the mornings. Thankfully we leave early, so I get to catch a stunning sunrise upon the ocean – what a sight.
- My friend: I wasn’t feeling too keen on today as I am not too well, but my friend offered to ride with me to the pharmacy to get some pain meds – that was so sweet of her, and that in itself, made me feel a little better 🙂
- Old photos: I am lucky to have some pictures of when my nephew was a few months and growing, going through these photos definitely brightened my day and brought back some good old memories.
- Music: I was a big Swiftie in younger years, and going through my hard drive this morning, spotted some good ol’ songs that made me put some of those on my playlist today, and I just love the country music! I think I am still a Swiftie! Go Taylor! 😀